Viewing & Appealing your Leaving Cert Exam
All students are entitled to view the scripts from their Leaving Cert exams. This is a free option and will provide you with more information about your results.
How it works
- Fill in the Application to View Scripts form you received with your results, if you didn't receive this there is a copy in the school office.
- The deadline for applying is Tuesday 23rd August.
- You will be allocated a session to view your scripts on Fri 2nd Sept or Sat 3rd Sept.
- Viewing will take place in the school under supervised conditions.
- You may bring one additional person with you.
- If you have any queries, please contact Mr Bates by email or with the form below.
- If you would like to request a specific session contact Mr Bates as soon as possible to arrange this.
- If you would like your teachers to accompany you, you must arrange this yourself with the teacher in question. Staff members will not attend the viewing sessions automatically.
- One other person may accompany you to view your scripts.
- Your scripts cannot be released to any other person, even with your permission.
- You cannot bring any writing instruments, mobile phones or cameras into the viewing session.
Appealing your Leaving Cert Results
- A pre-printed appeal application for has been created for each candidate, this form will be available during the viewing sessions or from the school office.
- The fee for appeals is €40 per subject
- The fee can be paid by bank giro or online
- The deadline for returning appeal applications with proof of payment to the school is 10am, Tuesday 6th September