Exam Timetables - Summer 2019
Rules for House Examinations
- Pupils must be on time for exams. Please become familiar with your timetable before each day.
- Exams may be handed up when it is satisfactorily completed and a student may then study for the next exam.
- Students should bring their pencil case / study books only to the exam centre. NO bags are allowed. They should be left neatly outside the classroom.
- Students may bring a textbook to study for the next exam in the event that they finish the exam early.
- Textbooks are to be kept on the floor. Textbooks shall be closed.
- Absolutely no sharing of equipment.
- Mobile phones (on or off) are strictly forbidden during the exams. If they are brought to school they are to be kept in lockers. Anyone caught with a mobile phone (on or off) during the exam will have it confiscated for the rest of the exams.
- Absolutely no copying or communication of any sort is allowed during the exam. Students caught engaged in such activities will be removed from the exam centre. Permission to complete the exam will be at the discretion of management.
- Any unruly or disruptive behaviour while an exam is in progress will be dealt with very seriously.
- Bathroom visits are discouraged because of their disruptive nature. If the student believes it is urgent s/he will have to sign in and out of the centre. No bathroom visits during the first and last 30 minutes of an exam block.
- No food or minerals are allowed during the exam. Students may bring in still water only.
- The exam is not terminated until the supervising teacher announces that the exam is over.