State Exams - Summer 2017
Formal Rules for State Examinations
Procedures for State Examinations in St Colmcille's CS
Students will find their exam centre and location of their seat on a noticeboard in the G.P.H on arrival at the school. Students should present themselves for examination, in full uniform, no later than 9am on Wednesday the 7th of June. We encourage all of our students to remain in the examination centres until the exam has been terminated.
- Candidates are required to be in attendance at the examination hall at least half an hour before the examination commences in the subject in which they first present themselves.
- On subsequent days they are required to be in attendance at least fifteen minutes before the hour stated in the timetable. Candidates will be responsible for making their own arrangements to ensure timely attendance at the examination hall.
- No candidate may be authorised to leave the examination hall until the expiration of thirty minutes from the time at which the examination began.
- Mobile phones (on or off) are strictly forbidden during the exams.
- Absolutely no sharing of equipment. Please make sure you have all the necessary equipment for examinations. Teachers will not be available on the day of exams to source equipment. It is the candidate's responsibility to make sure they are fully prepared.
- Any behaviour deemed to cause disruption to other examination candidates can result in the misbehaving candidate to be asked to leave the exam centre and/or have their exam cancelled. This is at the discretion of the Superintendent and the school have no input in this regard.
- Normal school rules apply during all State Examinations