Whole School Evaluation
During these inspections, the Inspector evaluates the quality of the school management and leadership, the quality of teaching, learning and assessment, and the school's own planning and self-review.
Programme Evaluations are used to inspect the provision of particular programmes that are provided in post-primary schools. These programmes include: Junior Certificate School Programme (JCSP), the Transition Year programme (TYP), Leaving Certificate Applied (LCA) and Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme (LCVP) in post-primary schools. The Inspectorate evaluates how well the school plans for the teaching of the programme and the quality of teaching and learning that students experience.
- There are no published Programme Inspections for St Colmcille's Community School.
Subject Inspections evaluate the teaching and learning of an individual subject in post-primary schools. The Inspector evaluates how well the school plans for the teaching of the subject and the quality of teaching and learning in the subject department.
- Spanish - Jan 2016
- PE Follow Through - Nov 2014
- Technical Graphics & Design and Communication Graphics - May 2013
- Physical Education - Nov 2012
- Irish - Oct 2011
- Business Studies - March 2010
- English - Apr 2009
- Metalwork & Engineering - Sept 2008
- French - Nov 2007
- Guidance - Jun 2007