Whole School Evaluation
Programme Evaluations are used to inspect the provision of particular programmes that are provided in post-primary schools. These programmes include: Junior Certificate School Programme (JCSP), the Transition Year programme (TYP), Leaving Certificate Applied (LCA) and Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme (LCVP) in post-primary schools. The Inspectorate evaluates how well the school plans for the teaching of the programme and the quality of teaching and learning that students experience.
- There are no published Programme Inspections for St Colmcille's Community School.
Subject Inspections evaluate the teaching and learning of an individual subject in post-primary schools. The Inspector evaluates how well the school plans for the teaching of the subject and the quality of teaching and learning in the subject department.
- Spanish - Jan 2016
- PE Follow Through - Nov 2014
- Technical Graphics & Design and Communication Graphics - May 2013
- Physical Education - Nov 2012
- Irish - Oct 2011
- Business Studies - March 2010
- English - Apr 2009
- Metalwork & Engineering - Sept 2008
- French - Nov 2007
- Guidance - Jun 2007